The name Lana means "Afloat in calm waters" which hopefully is what you will be doing with this beauty. This show-stopping art piece has a beautiful blue with white cresting waves, Sandy beach... and fired on 24 Carat Gold details of a shell and starfish.
- Approx 4" long x .5" wide
- Made of porcelain with 24 Carat Gold
- Hand sculpted in Toronto Canada
- Functional art
- Glossy Finish makes for easy cleaning
- Deep Bowl for easy packing
Due to the kiln firing process and the handmade nature of our products, variations in colour, shade, surface texture and size are to be expected. No two pieces of art will ever be the same and our pictures only show examples of what might be possible. Yours may look even more awesome due to these unique and natural characteristics.